ISSN 1728-6220 (Print)
ISSN 1728-6239 (Online)
Submit your paper: firstname.lastname@example.org
Economic Annals-XXI Journal is indexed in the following international databases:
1) Scopus, The Netherlands – since July 2013
Citation index of Economic Annals-XXI:
Scopus journal title list
The Economic Annals-XXI Journal in Title List Scopus
CiteScore metrics for Economic Annals-XXI Journal in Scopus
Scimago Journal & Country Rank
2) Web of Science – Emerging Sources Citation Index (ESCI by WoS), Clarivate
3) EBSCOhost, USA – since September 2012
4) Index Copernicus, Poland – since October 2011
5) Ulrich’s Periodicals Directory, Greate Britain, USA – since May 2012
6) Central and Eastern European Online Library (C.E.E.O.L.), Germany – since March 2013
7) INFOBASE INDEX, India – since August 2014
8) Russian Science Citation Index (RSCI), Russia – since March 2013
9) The European Reference Index for the Humanities and the Social Sciences
(ERIH PLUS), Norway – since July 2015
Requirements to the research articles
Prior to submission, please carefully read and follow the submission guidelines detailed below. Manuscripts that do not conform to the submission guidelines may be returned without review.
The articles of PhD Students of the first years of study, masters (MA) and students are not considered (either separately or in co-authorship). Articles of the lecturers without degree are considered at limited basis. The average waiting list for all texts is 3-5 months, depending the season and editorial internal load.
The Editorial Board accepts research articles for publication, which are written especially for The Economic Annals-XXI Journal.
- The article can be returned for correcting or rejected by the Editorial Board in the case of negative opinion.
- Author gets 1 copy of Journal with his article free-of-charge.
- Publication of the article is paid. Payment for publishing of articles contribute by the authors themselves, the institutions where the authors work, or their sponsors. The Members of the Editorial Board of the journal become free of payment for publication of their articles.
- Your research articles on economic and political issues could be published in The Economic Annals-XXI Journal in Ukrainian, Russian, English or Polish languages.
- Article must have JEL Classification Codes (PDF in Russ.).
- All manuscripts must include an Abstract containing a maximum of 250 words. An Abstract to disclose the main idea of the paper and your research results.
- Links to sources of used materials are required (they are given through the text by figure in square brackets, References – in the end of the article). Names of works in the list are situated in order of references cited in the text. Each listed reference should be cited in text, and each text citation should be listed in the References section. References should be clearly cited in the body of the text, e.g. (Smith, 2006) or Smith (2006, p. 45), if an exact quotation is being used.
Form the References in accordance with the international bibliographic standard APA-2020 (see attached file). Examples of basic reference formats see PDF.
- The article must be structured by such elements: Abstract (example Abstract, see here); Keywords (up to 5 meaningful words); JEL Classification; Introduction (Introduction is an obligatory part of the paper, where the author(s) indicates the novelty of the topic and its urgent scientific solutions. The research goal should be clearly stated alongside with research tasks, research methodology, restrictions of the research and major sources of references. Indicate the logic of presenting your research material, e.g., define which section contains what information or research findings (theoretical and empirical); Brief Literature Review (where the solution of the problem is started and on which the author relies, pointing out unresolved earlier parts of general problem, for which definite article is dedicate); Purpose (determination of the problem); Results (summary of main article material with absolute argumentation of got scientific results); Conclusions (the Author(s) should conclude on the research material, without new facts or data. Implications for a future research might also find their place in Conclusions); Acknowledgements; References (not less than 15 sources).
- The volume of the article is usually not less than 20 pages of our format (A4, type «Times New Roman», 14 pt; interval – 1.5; page margins (fields) – 2 cm).
- The article should be presented to the editor in Email and include the sign of the author.
- Graphic material should be carried out in available for further editing programs: Tables – in Editor Microsoft Word (Use Word’s Insert Table function when you create tables. Using spaces or tabs in your table will create problems when the table is typeset and may result in errors); Figures – in Editor Microsoft Excel or Microsoft Graph; Equations – Click here; Pictures – in the form of organizational charts by using the drawing editor of Microsoft Word.
- In rare case we accept papers with extra explanations in footnotes. It is preferred that the author(s) keep(s) footnotes to a minimum.
- Surname, First name of the Author(s), scientific degree, scientific title, position, address (postal, email) and contact numbers must be noted.
- Article is printed with a photograph of the author. Please, send also your pictures by separate files in a picture-format *.jpg, of larger size and high quality. Minimum publishing requirements for pictures are not less than 1 MB size.
- The Editorial Board has the right to edit the text of the articles, pictures and captions to them, coordinating edited version with the author.
- Authors of accepted manuscripts are required to transfer the copyright to Institute of Society Transformation (IST). On the last page of the article it is necessary to place the confirmation of research originality, signed by authors (in the scanned format) of such maintenance:
I (we) Name of the author(s), author(s) of the scientific article «the article’s title» certify that it honestly presents an independently undertaken study and does not contain plagiarism.
The author(s) guarantee(s) that he (they) got all necessary permissions for the usage in this article the materials that are guarded by copyright.
The author(s) guarantee(s) that the article is prepared specially for the professional research magazine «Economic Annals-XXI» and has not been published nowhere before and not presented in other editions.
The author(s) give(s) a right to the publisher to edit, adapt and modify, translate into other languages, publish, and also distribute the article in the unlimited amount, in any shape or form and format on any carriers of information and by any ways.
The author(s) give(s) a right to the publisher to process and use his/her/their personal information concerned with publishing and communication.
PUBLICATION ETHICS AND MALPRACTICE STATEMENT
Within the framework of editorial politics The Economic Annals-XXI Journal strictly adheres to the publishing standards of the publication COPE Code of Conduct, authorized COP (Committee on Publication Ethics).
The Economic Annals-XXI Journal is committed to maintaining the highest ethical standards. In order to ensure the outcome of providing our readers with an academic journal of high quality, The Economic Annals-XXI Journal is guided by the following principles:
The editor of The Economic Annals-XXI Journal is responsible for deciding which of the articles submitted to the journal should be published. In evaluating the submitted works, the editor should limit himself only to the intellectual content. The editor can choose to ignore any material that breaks legal requirements regarding libel, copyright infringement and plagiarism. The editor must ensure the confidentiality of the submitted works until they are published, except in the case of suspicion of double submission. In case the editor decide not to publish a material, the manuscript should not be used for other purposes without the express written consent of the author. The editor of a submitted manuscript must not have a stake in the authors.
The reviewers of The Economic Annals-XXI Journal assist the editor in taking the decision of publishing a submitted manuscript. The reviewers are bound to treat the manuscript received for peer reviewing as confidential, and must not use the information obtained through peer review for personal advantage. The reviewers should not consider manuscripts in which they have conflicts of interest with any of the authors, companies, or institutions connected to the papers.
The authors should ensure that they have written entirely original works. When the authors use other materials, sources should be appropriately cited. Any attempt of plagiarism should be followed by the rejection of the submitted manuscript. Authors should not submit the same work or describe essentially the same research in more than one journal. Submitting the same manuscript to more than one journal concurrently constitutes unethical publishing behavior, unless otherwise specified.
The materials, submitted for the publication in the journal, pass reviewing of the members of the Editorial Board of The Economic Annals-XXI Journal.
The ideas and offers, stated in articles, not necessarily coincide with the point of view of the Editorial Board. The responsibility for reliability of the information in articles, accuracy of the titles, names and citations is carried by the authors.
The Editorial Board keeps the right for minor literary changes and shortening of the articles, saving the authors’ style and conclusions.
The texts submitted cannot be published in other economic journals worldwide.
All plagiarism issues and issues related to inappropriate citing etc. – to be settled personally by the authors.
Institute of Society Transformation (Ukraine)
The Economic Annals-XXI Journal
ORCID ID: https://orcid.org/0000-0003-2678-9639