Economic Annals-ХХI: Volume 153, Issue 7-8(2), Pages: 23-26
Boiarynova, K. (2015). Structuring of high-tech products by priority as a precondition for the innovative development of engineering enterprises. Economic Annals-XXI, 7-8(2), 23-26. http://ea21journal.world/index.php/ea-v153-06/
National Technical University of Ukraine «Kyiv Politechnic Institute»
37 Permohy Avenue, Kyiv, 03056, Ukraine
Structuring of high-tech products by priority as a precondition for the innovative development of engineering enterprises
Abstract. The article is devoted to structuring of high-tech machine building products by priority as a precondition for their innovation development. We have identified high-tech machine building products produced by domestic enterprises of mechanical engineering. Clustering of products is reflected in terms of exports to different countries except the Russian Federation, whose market is instable in the current context. We have formed different clusters to define how engineering enterprises will act in the context of focusing on foreign and domestic markets. They are: «High-tech products of active exports», «High-tech export products with increasing sales in the domestic market», «High-tech products with a low level of exports and increasing sales in the domestic market». The results of the study will allow engineering enterprises to better allocate the resources in production and replace products with high-tech items according to their types of activities.
Keywords: High-Tech Products Export; Clustering of High-Tech Products; Machine Building
JEL Classіfіcatіon: L20; L50; L60; M20
- Fedulova, L. (2009). Condition and problems of Ukraine in the context of high-tech markets of goods and services. Nauka ta innovatsii (Science and innovations), 5(3), 40-48 (in Ukr.).
- Viardot, E. (2004). Successful Marketing Strategy for High-Tech Firms. Nordwood: Artech house.
- Kyzym, M., Oliinyk, A., Matiushenko, I., Khaustova, V., Omarov, S., Moiseienko, Y., & Buntov, I. (2014). Opportunities and threats against Ukraine’s membership in the WTO for engineering in terms of cooperation with the EU and the Customs Union of the Eurasian Economic Community. Biznes Inform (Business Inform), 2, 59-70 (in Ukr.).
- Demkiv, Y. (2008). Analysis of high-tech manufacturing in mechanical engineering of Ukraine. Visnyk Natsionalnoho universytetu «Lvivska politekhnika» (Herald of Lviv Politechnic National University), 633, 172-181 (in Ukr.).
- Dykan, V. (2013). Structural transformation of industry in Ukraine in the direction of high-tech manufacturing. Visnyk NTU «KhPI» (Herald of NTU «KhPI»), 50(1023), 33-41 (in Ukr.).
- Dykan,V. (2013). Conceptual model of managing the development of high-tech production in Ukraine. Electronic scientific edition «Efektyvna ekonomika», 9.
Retrieved from http://www.economy.nayka.com.ua/?op=1&z=2323 (in Ukr.)
- Salikhova, O. (2010). Exports of high-tech goods Ukraine as an indicator of the implementation of innovation policy. Nauka ta naukoznavstvo (Science and scientology), 4, 14-28 (in Ukr.).
- The State Statistics Service of Ukraine. Export/import of individual products by world countries.
Retrieved from https://ukrstat.org
- UNSTATS (2015). UN Classifications Registry SITC Rev. 4.
Retrieved from http://unstats.un.org/unsd/cr/registry/
- Ukrainian Classification of Goods for Foreign Economic Activities (2015).
Retrieved from http://www.min-doc.com.ua/normativy.html