Economic Annals-ХХI: Volume 164, Issue 3-4, Pages: 4-8
Sardak, S., Bilska, O., & Simakhova, A. (2017). Potential of economy socialisation in the context of globalisation. Economic Annals-XXI, 164(3-4), 4-8. doi: https://doi.org/10.21003/ea.V164-01
Potential of economy socialisation in the context of globalisation
Abstract. Development of the world economy bears numerous negative phenomena, and require constant need to rebalance socioeconomic interests of nations, transnational subjects, and individuals. Socialisation is an important and effective tool for balancing social and individual; however, despite socialisation is evolving rapidly, its scientific and practical potential is not duly uncovered. In the article theoretical and methodological foundations of socialisation of economy is surveyed in the context of globalisation, and etymology, explanations, scope, historical phases of development, theoretical aspects and practical forms of use, consequences and prospects are analysed.
The term «socialisation» was determined as a multidisciplinary, used in many scientific fields, increasingly involving various areas of research and is understood as inclusion, adaptation and development of human being in society.
It was determined that the economy socialisation is implemented in different fields and semantic structures, contains a large number of methodological tools, is involved at all management levels, and is primarily identified with the increasing role of social component in the life of human resources. The assumptions were made about the future transformation of this category in line with the identified predictive trends.
Keywords: Socialisation; Economy; Potential; State; Globalisation
JEL Classіfіcatіon: А13; F01; H00; I38; O15
- Van Maanen, J., & Schein, E. H. (1979). Toward a theory of organizational socialization. Research in organizational behaviour, 1, 209-264.
Retrieved from http://citeseerx.ist.psu.edu/viewdoc/summary?doi=10.1.1.475.8533
- Kourilsky, M. (1981). Economic socialization of Children: Attitude toward the distribution of rewards. The Journal of Social Psychology, 115(1), 45-57.
- Ashforth, B. E., Saks, A. M., & Lee, R. T. (1988). Socialization and newcomer adjustment: the role of organizational context. Human Relations, 51(7), 897-926.
- Ashforth, B. E., Sluss, D. M., & Saks, A. M. (2007). Socialization tactics, proactive behaviour, and newcomer learning: Integrating socialization models. Journal of Vocational Behavior, 70(3), 447-462.
- Witt, U. (2002). Germany’s «Social Market Economy». Between Social Ethos and Rent Seeking. The Independent Review, 6(3), 365-375.
Retrieved from http://www.independent.org/pdf/tir/tir_06_3_witt.pdf
- Owen, D. (2008). Political Socialization in the Twenty-first Century: Recommendations for Researchers.
Retrieved from http://www.civiced.org/pdfs/GermanAmericanConf2009/DianaOwen_2009.pdf
- Filstad, C. (2011). Organizational commitment through organizational socialization tactics. Journal of Workplace Learning, 23(6), 376-390.
- Desta, A. (2013). Political Socialization in the Era of Globalisation in Ethiopian Schools. European Journal of Academic Research, 4(1), 201-212.
- Wang, Y., & Benner, A. D. (2016). Cultural socialization across contexts: family-peer congruence and adolescent well-being. Journal of Youth and Adolescence, 45(3), 594-611.
- Mocherny, S. (2000). Socialization of economic systems. Kyiv: Publishing Centre Academy (in Ukr.).
- Zaytsev, Y. K. (2002). Socialization of Ukrainian economy and systematic transformation of society: methodology and practice. Kyiv: KNEU (in Ukr.).
- Semygina, T. (2003). Social policy in a global dimension. Kyiv: Pulsary (in Ukr.).
- Tymoshenko, L. M. (Ed.) (2005). Investments and investment in the socialization of the economy of Ukraine: theory, methodology, perspective. Dnipropetrovsk: Porohy (in Ukr.).
- Gryshkin, V. O. (2005). Socialisation of economy of Ukraine: theory, methodology, prospects. Dnipropetrovsk: Porogy (in Ukr.).
- Deeva, N. M. (2006). Potential of Socialization and its Regulation in the Economy: Theory, Methodology, Prospects. Dnipropetrovsk: ART-PRES (in Ukr.).
- Halushka, Z. I. (2009). Socialisation of transformation economy: characteristics, problems and priorities. Chernivtsi: Chernivtsi national university (in Ukr.).
- Makogon, Y., Orekhova, T., Khadzhynov, I., & Koshelenko, V. (2009). Globalisation and socialisation of economic development: experience for Ukraine. International Conference «Economics and Management-2009». Collection of the scientific works, 307-314 (in Ukr.).
- Heiets, V. M. (2011). The institutions of socialization in Ukraine and the EU: trends and key differences. Ukrainskyi sotsium (Ukrainian Society), 2, 7-34 (in Ukr.).
- Sardak, S. E. (2012). Management-regulation aspects of human resources development in globalisation context. Dnipropetrovsk: DNU (in Ukr.).
- Irtysheva, І., Stroyko, T., & Krupitsa, I. (2013). Formation of institutional changes management system under the conditions of socialization of national economy. Visnyk Kharkivskoho natsionalnoho ahrarnoho universytetu. Ekonomichni nauky (Herald of Kharkov National Agrarian University. Economics), 6, 3-9.
- Bilskaya, O. V. (2013). Innovative imperatives of socialisation of the economy. Zbirnyk naukovykh prats Khmelnitskoho kooperatyvnoho torhovelno-ekonomichnoho instytutu (Collection of the Research Papers of Khmelnytsky Cooperative Trade and Economic Institute), 6, 34-42 (in Ukr.).
- Simakhova, A. O. (2013). Perspectives of strengthening of the influence of the innovation and investment sphere on the social and economic dynamics of Ukraine. Ekonomika. Finansy. Pravo (Economy. Finances. Law), 3, 21-22 (in Ukr.).
- Vyshnevskyy, O. S. (2014). The social orientation of the production: the role of Ukraine in the process of socialization of the economy and the direction of structural changes. Ekonomika promyslovosti (Economy of Industry), 2, 68-77 (in Russ.).
- Melnychuk, O. S. (Ed.) (2006). Dictionary of Ukrainian language. Kyiv: Naukova dumka (in Ukr.).
- Busel, V. T. (Ed.) (2007). Large dictionary of modern Ukrainian language. Kyiv: VTF Perun (in Ukr.).
- Soskin, O. I. (2012). Model of natіonal capіtalіsm: sustaіnabіlіty and adaptabіlіty to any challenges (Austrіan case). Aktualni problemy ekonomiki (Actual Problems of Economics), 132(6), 16-29 (in Ukr.).
- United Nations Department of Economic and Social Affairs (2015). World Population Prospects. Total Population – Both Sexes.
Retrieved from https://esa.un.org/unpd/wpp/Download/Standard/Population
- United Nations Development Programme (2016). Human Development Report 2015. Durham: PBM Graphics.
Retrieved from http://hdr.undp.org/sites/default/files/hdr15_standalone_overview_ru.pdf
- Sardak, S. E. (2012). The grouping of countries by qualitative and quantitative indicators of human resource development as the basis for global economic cooperation. Aktualni problemy mizhnarodnykh vidnosyn (Current Issues of International Relations), 111(ІI), 101-111 (in Ukr.).
- Francis, J. E., & Davis, T. (2014). Exploring children’s socialization to three dimensions of sustainability. Young Consumers, 15(2), 125-137.
- Scherpereel, J. A., & Zierler, M. C. (2011). Barriers to socialization: Turkey and regional international organizations. Journal of European Integration, 33(1), 19-36.
- Lee, H.-W. (2013). Locus of control, socialization, and organizational identification. Management Decision, 51(5), 1047-1055.